Red Hat's Bluecurve (was: Red Hat 8.0 is 'official')

Randy Edwards redwards at golgotha.net
Mon Oct 7 19:08:59 EDT 2002

>>	Debian rules, RH Sucks
>>	vi is for wimps
>>	Linux

> Hm, can't really find much to disagree with.

    Inconsistent rubbish.  Any *real* Debianer knows it's GNU/Linux -- just
like Debian prints on its web site.

    And while vi isn't my favorite editor, I'm afraid to nominate joe 'cause
everyone will think I'm a l00ser...

--
"If the current stylistic distinctions between open-source and commercial
software persist,  an open-software  revolution could lead to yet another