Wanted: dual 56k providers

Ken Ambrose kena at well.com
Sun Oct 20 01:17:23 EDT 2002

Holdonaminute.  If you mean dual-channel 56k analog (a/k/a Multi-link
PPP), I'm 99.9% certain that that's just (stock dialup rate)*2.  I set it
up for my x-roommate a couple months ago through MV, and there wasn't any
talk of outrageous fees.  ISDN access, now... -that's- not cheap.  Nor is
leased line.  I suggest you give MV a shout (629-0000) and get it straight
from the horse's mouth.

-Ken