Apache help

pll at lanminds.com pll at lanminds.com
Wed Oct 23 15:56:39 EDT 2002

Hi all,

I have an apache server whichis currently using the VirtualHost
directive.  So far that works great.  However, the hostname given to
it only exists in my local /etc/hosts file.

Is there any way to get this to also answer to the actual IP address
assigned to my system?  IOW, when I hit http://tater I get the pages
under my VirtualHost directive.  yet, when I hit http://28.221.30.35
I get the "Welcome to Your New Home in Cyberspace!" default apache
page.

How do I get both the IP and the hostname to show the same page?

Thanks,

--

Seeya,
Paul