Centralug Meeting Nov. 12

Ben Boulanger ben at blackavar.com
Thu Oct 24 20:25:12 EDT 2002

Come one, come all!  Learn how to turn on and off your lights from work
while connected to your home linux machine and scare your family.
Schedule those sprinklers to come on when the neighbor walks their dog
in your yard!  (Content subject to change as I have no idea what Bruce
will be showing us!)

Our next meeting will be:
WHEN: TUESDAY, November 12, 2002 at 7:00 PM
WHERE:
    West St. Ward House
    41 West St.
    Concord, NH
WHAT: X10 Home Automation
WHO: Bruce Dawson presenting

Map to West St. Ward House:
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?addtohistory=&country=US&address=41+West+St.&city=Concord&state=NH

Directions to West St. Ward House:
1. Take 93 to Exit 13 (3/Manchester St)
2. Take 3 towards downtown (heading northwest)
3. Look for the McDonalds - it's on the corner of 3,
    South Main and West
4. Turn onto South Main St. (3A) (heading southwest)
5. Take first right around McDonalds onto West St.
6. The West St. Ward House is on the corner of Badger
    and west and is a large brick building.

Anyone who wants to meet before hand:
	Hermanos Cocina Mexicana
	http://www.hermanosmexican.com
Supposed to have some good mexican food and their menu looks
reasonable.. I'm trying it out and will be there at 6:00.
RSVP to me if you'd like to meet me and try it out.  It's just
off of S. Main St. a little way up from West St.