LyX, LaTeX, PS, PDF

bscott at ntisys.com bscott at ntisys.com
Sat Oct 26 21:45:26 EDT 2002

On Fri, 25 Oct 2002, at 3:29pm, pll at lanminds.com wrote:
> Oh, btw, no need to distribute in pdf, you can use latex2html to convert
> your docs to html and then post them to a web site :)

  Like I said in my original message, I already know how to generate HTML
from LyX, and I actually want to distribute in PDF.  The LyX -> ... -> HTML
conversion does not work as well as the PDF conversion does.

On Fri, 25 Oct 2002, at 4:13pm, mkomarinski at wayga.org wrote:
> And then use htmldoc to convert from HTML for really nice looking PDF.

  That would be doubly bad, since I would lose both the nice appearance of a
"proper" PDF conversion, and I would also lose the even more portable nature
of HTML!  :-)

--
Ben Scott <bscott at ntisys.com>