help: lilo v. grub, mouse driver spastic, what happened?

Bill Studley bills at aa1oc.org
Mon Sep 9 12:55:36 EDT 2002

Hi Greg,

You can use the script grub-install to put the grub loader into the MBR
of the first IDE drive by:

    grub-install /dev/hda

To fix your xserver you can edit inittab and the startx script or just
use  Xconfigurator, or from RL3 as root type 'setup' and select the
Xconfigurator tool.

IIRC the belkin switch can be made to imitate different types of mice by
using control sequences from the keyboard.  You may have to reset the
belkin box too.

HTH,

Bill Studley, RHCE