RH 6.2 - X Problems

james ledoux james.ledoux at unh.edu
Thu Sep 12 17:29:48 EDT 2002

Thanks Mike, for your info, it led me to figure out the source of my
problem and get X running again.  It seems that my linux partition of the
hard drive got filled up (roommates downloading stuff) and that caused
bunches of problems, which after deleting and increasing the partition
size, disappeared.
Thanks
-james

james ledoux                        senior undergraduate physics major
email address: jledoux at cisunix.unh.edu  <=  james.ledoux at unh.edu
phone number: (603) 742-3659 [Basement of 35 Lexington St, Dover NH]
mailing address: 8045 Granite Square Station;  Durham, NH  03824-7050