MELBA meeting next week

pll at lanminds.com pll at lanminds.com
Tue Sep 17 09:19:09 EDT 2002

In a message dated: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 23:26:50 EDT
"Derek D. Martin" said:

>At some point hitherto, pll at lanminds.com hath spake thusly:
>> Once again, I've been too busy to plan a meeting or contact any of
>> those I know who might speak.
>
>Don't you pretty much just goof off all day at work?  =8^)

Well, yeah, but I was on vacation last week, which is the time I
would normally have spent getting a speaker lined up :)

>> Anyone have anything they can present on short notice?
>
>Or, to pre-empt Paul being too busy next month, does anyone have
>anything they'd like to talk about at the next meeting, next month?
>Or subsequently?
>
>Or have suggestions for a meeting topic and/or speaker?

Actually, next month will be the GNHLUG 3rd Quarterly meeting.
I think I have someone lined up for November, but I'll gladly take
any volunteers for the future, and in case the Nov. speaker falls
through :)
--

Seeya,
Paul