MELBA November Meeting...

pll at lanminds.com pll at lanminds.com
Mon Sep 23 11:22:00 EDT 2002

Hi all,

As I was perusing the calendar trying to plan for then next Melba
meeting (after this weeks) which falls in November (October's will be
pre-empted by the GNHLUG Quarterly meeting), I noticed that it will
fall on 27 November, the day before Thanksgiving.

Since Thanksgiving is usually a pretty big travel day, is anyone
interested in having the meeting early, either the week before on 20
November, or just a day early, on that Tuesday, 26 November?

Thanks,

--

Seeya,
Paul