MELBA Meeting Wednesday Night, 25 September

pll at lanminds.com pll at lanminds.com
Mon Sep 23 11:35:23 EDT 2002

Hi all,

MELBA will be holding it's regularly scheduled program Wednesday
night, 25 September, at the usual place, Martha's Exchange.
Directions are available at:

	http://wiki.gnhlug.org/twiki2/bin/view/Www/Marthas_directions

Since I have nothing planned for Wednesday night, please offer
suggestions, or we can do what we did in August and just sit around :)

Is there anything anyone wants to discuss?

I could do a presentation on GnuCash if anyone's interested, just let
me know.  Also, we'd need people with laptops so I can display via
VNC since we don't have a projector.

--

Seeya,
Paul