ssh port redirection ?

plussier at mindspring.com plussier at mindspring.com
Wed Sep 25 16:04:15 EDT 2002

In a message dated: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 16:10:42 EDT
bscott at ntisys.com said:

>  *exasperated sigh*

That makes two of us :)

(ever try getting something which *should* be very straight-forward
working *and* tend to the needs of an infant!? :)

>  In your examples, you use -R instead of -L, and you tell fetchmail to
>connect to 'lanminds.com' instead of 'localhost.

Yeah, somewhere between e-mails and the yells of the infant, I got
things all mixed up :)

Sorry, and thanks, it's now working!
--

Seeya,