[gnhlug-announce] MELBA Meeting tonight

plussier at mindspring.com plussier at mindspring.com
Wed Sep 25 16:28:28 EDT 2002

Hi all,

Just a reminder that we have another topic-less meeting tonight:

Who:	Anyone who wants to show up :)
What:	Who knows, we'll make it up as we go along
When:	19:30ish (for dinner, show up between 17:30-18:00)
Where:	Martha's Exchange, 2nd floor (Dinner, in the restaurant)
	(see directions at http://www.gnhlug.org under Meetings)
Why:	Why not (and to heckle Ben, though it'll probably be
		 in absentia :(

FWIW, due to some things going on here at home today, I'm going
to be unable to make it tonight.  But, since we didn't have a
planned speaker or topic, that probably won't matter much :)

I'd greatly appreciate it someone who's regularly there could pick up
the slack tonight.

If people end up meeting anyway, please make sure the room upstairs
gets left in better shape than it's found.

Thanks!

--
Paul Lussier
		 Senior Systems and Network Engineer

     Co-Chairman, Greater New Hampshire Linux User's Group (GNHLUG)
		   Chairman, Nashua Chapter GNHLUG
			http://www.gnhlug.org
	   Events: http://www.gnhlug.org/lug_cal/month.php