Potential depletion of lumineferous electrons

Michael Costolo mcostolo at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 1 16:16:58 EST 2003

--- Erik Price <eprice at ptc.com> wrote:

> Paul Lussier wrote:
> > Memo: Potential depletion of lumineferous electrons
> > From:  Paul Reisenfern, Director
> >        Office of Health and Safety, Computer Division
> > To:    All Computer Users
> > Date:  1 April 2003
> >
> > As a result of recent studies carried out in cooperation with the
> > National Science Foundation, we at OH&S have decided to ask for the
> > cooperation of computer users throughout the world to assist us in
> > alleviating two combined problems: a potential deterioration of the
> > shells housing computer monitors and, while less immediate, a shortage
> > of luminous electrons.
>
> [...]
>

> Check out the CPAN.  http://cpan.org/

Also, ThinkGeek is offering for sale the George Foreman USB iGrill.

"The low-fat, high-bandwidth solution to your networked cooking needs is finally
here. The George Foreman USB iGrill conveniently connects to your home or office PC
using USB 2.0 technology, and provides a sophisticated web-based cooking interface."

http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/looflirpa/igrill.shtml

=====
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it"
-George Bernard Shaw