FYI: Comcast/Attbi users

Jefferson Kirkland numberwhun at attbi.com
Fri Apr 4 18:07:52 EST 2003

Ok, what I find really funny is that a couple of months ago, I had an issue
with my email and when I called, it was Comcast (as expected).  The guy who
assisted me informed me that everyone had already been sent email and snail
mail correspondence.  This was February, and I have STILL yet to see
anything from them.
Has anyone seen any such notification?  It is supposed to have the changes
you need to make, including new server names and such.  If someone has
received it, could they possibly post all of the new server names and
whatnot that we will need?  ( including POP, SMTP, and News servers).

Thanks!

Jeff Kirkland