Exchange Replacement

Kenneth E. Lussier ken.lussier at zuken.com
Mon Apr 7 09:10:24 EDT 2003

Hi All,

I am looking to combat the suggestion of implimenting an MS Exchange
server. Cost, security, etc. are covered. However, I would like to be
able to propose an alternative solution. I have heard a little abour
SuSE's OpenExchange, but there isn't a lot of info about it. Does anyone
know of any either drop-in replacements that run on Linux (free or
commercial doesn't matter), or what servers I would need to set up to
fill all of the functions of Exchange? I haven't used exchange in a long
time, so I don't really remember what it does that people like (when I
did use it, I only used it to forward my mail to my sendmail server ;-)

TIA,
Kenny

"Tact is just *not* saying true stuff" -- Cordelia Chase

Kenneth E. Lussier
Sr. Systems Administrator
Zuken, USA
PGP KeyID CB254DD0