Linux KVM help

Hewitt Tech hewitt_tech at attbi.com
Mon Apr 14 17:24:51 EDT 2003

I was thinking along similar lines. Recently I found an inexpensive two
system KVM from LinkSys for a little over $30 plus shipping. The LinkSys
Proconnect KVM2KIT comes with molded in cables for both systems. You tap the
scroll lock key twice to switch from System A to System B and back. You can
also setup the KVM to automatically switch back and forth on a timer
interval that you can set. This is quite useful for monitoriing two servers
for instance.

-Alex