Mediabox dist?

Derek Doucette derek at derek.homeunix.org
Fri Aug 8 09:58:28 EDT 2003

The two that I have checked out freevo and mythtv.  Myth seemed more
geared towards tv/recording if I recall correctly.  I thought freevo did
not have many issues regarding performance unless there was recording
involved, then you would want some beefier hardware.

Derek Doucette
http://derek.homeunix.org