Opinions on GSInet DSL and/or Actiontec DSL modem/router products

Larry Cook lcook at sybase.com
Fri Aug 8 15:30:05 EDT 2003

FYI,

I placed my order for GSInet DSL Wednesday, picked up the modem/router and
signed the agreement Thursday, and Dunbarton Telephone was out today (Friday)
to hook me up.  All in less than 48 hours!  Can Verizon even come close to that?

As mentioned, static IP address and no reverse DNS.  I see that MV.COM has a
webpage regarding some of their services needing reverse DNS:

http://www.mv.com/mv/enh/userinfo/policies/revdns.shtml

Here's hoping I don't run into any problems.

Thanks for the feedback.

Larry