Evolution 2

Jeff Macdonald jeff.macdonald at virtualbuilder.com
Wed Aug 13 15:32:39 EDT 2003

There's a blog for it now at:
http://codeblogs.ximian.com/blogs/evolution/

Of interest is this (note PGP stuff):

Mail

Jeff has implemented a new MIME parser in Camel which among other things
can help us fix bug 17540 (i.e. add support for inline PGP).

Michael has been cleaning up the mail display and browsing code a bunch;
looks like we'll finally be able to fix bug 31764 (i.e. add prev/next
arrows in the stand-alone message viewer window).

Michael's new experimental IMAP code has also been committed to CVS
although it's not enabled by default since it's very far from finished.
We are looking for people willing to help with this effort, so if you
are interested please mail the list about it.

http://codeblogs.ximian.com/blogs/evolution/archives/000002.html