OT: Fox Trot

Erik Price erikprice at mac.com
Fri Aug 15 09:19:28 EDT 2003

On Thursday, August 14, 2003, at 12:54  PM, Michael Costolo wrote:

> Linux in the funnies today:
>
> http://www.ucomics.com/foxtrot/index.phtml

Actually I remember having a Foxtrot comic hanging on the wall of an
apartment I lived in back in 1998, where Jason is trying to install
Linux on his iFruit... not sure how to search for something like this
in the archives though.

IIRC from an interview I read, Bill Amend stated that he pays attention
to issues and topics in tech circles, though he is not actually a Linux
user himself (or wasn't, when I read that interview).

Erik