GNHLUG picnic on Sat, 23 Aug

Sharpe, Richard rsharpe at amherst1.com
Fri Aug 15 15:45:56 EDT 2003

I'll come with my wife and daughter, we will bring Hot Chili.

Richard A Sharpe

Database Analyst and Administration (DBA) Sqlserver/DB2

Amherst Technologies

40 Continental Blvd

Merrimack, NH 03054

PHONE .......(603) 579-6180 / (800) 431-8031

Cell phone ..(603) 320-7785

FAX ...........(603) 578-1072

EMAIL .......rsharpe at amherst1.com / Webpage ...www.amherst1.com

"Tenemos que tener fe" ("We must have faith"