GNHLUG picnic on Sat, 23 Aug

Bruce Dawson jbd at codemeta.com
Sat Aug 16 09:17:32 EDT 2003

There were some oversights in my announcement:

   * I'll send driving directions at your personal request (not to the
list because its archived and I don't want the phone number all over the
world) or when you RSVP. (If I haven't sent them and you need them,
please let me know!)
   * If you have problems replying to me directly, just send it to the
list. I'll get the info from there.

For those of us who are inanely organized, there's a list of who has
RSVPed and what stuff they are bringing at:
http://wiki.gnhlug.org/twiki2/bin/view/Www/2003Picnic
If you have already registered on our TWiki, you can update that table
directly instead of using email.

Any other questions? Good. Let the sizzling begin... :-)