Converting a mailbox

Jefferson Kirkland numberwhun at comcast.net
Sun Aug 17 12:43:11 EDT 2003

I was reading an article on another mailing list online that was talking
about converting between their mailer(yahoo) and an mbox format and that
got me to thinking.  Is there any way to convert from the hotmail format
to an mbox format?   I did a google search but have thus far found
nothing.  I figured I would query the combined knowledge of the group to
see what I could come up with.  So, does anyone here know of a way to
download your hotmail mail and convert it to an mbox format?

Regards,

Jeff