Picnic on Saturday 23 Aug 2003

jbd at codemeta.com jbd at codemeta.com
Thu Aug 21 11:06:57 EDT 2003

This is probably the last reminder you'll get about this!

FLASH! Thanks to the Learning Networks Foundation, we'll have some SUSE
Linux systems you can "test drive" too. These are the systems that Wal-Mart
sells.

About a dozen people have signed up. (See http://wiki.gnhlug.org/twiki2/bin/view/Www/2003Picnic)

If you want to come or have questions, send me email and I'll send directions.
Some background about the place is at http://www.milessmithfarm.net/

For those of you who aren't into family partying with other geeks, but want to
stop by for the food (or to check out the linuxchixXXX BeerXXX SUSE systems),
there's also a golf course and a race track near by.

I hope to see you Saturday! The weather should be marvelous!

--Bruce