Hoss Traders: October 3rd and 4th, 2003

Sharpe, Richard rsharpe at amherst1.com
Fri Aug 22 08:11:21 EDT 2003

>> This year it would be nice to have some recent Knoppix CDs made up ...

>  I will get on that.  I will bring my PC and burner again.  I've been
looking for an excuse to buy a faster burner, too, so I think I will do just
that.  Should be able to get burn times down to 3.5 min per disc, I think.

I will make up some SuSE 8.2 eval cd's also and drop them off at the table
how many would you estimate I should make ? They work much like Knoppix.

Richard Sharpe