Hoss Traders

Jon maddog Hall maddog at li.org
Fri Aug 29 20:06:33 EDT 2003

Hi,

Well, it happened again.  My schedule got screwed up, and I will be in Norway
and Sweden talking to some universities and drinking beer^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H
discussing free and open software with the students during Fall Hoss Traders.

But I have purchased the space, and have two tickets for "Exhibitors" which
lets people in early that need to set up.  Since Ben has been a stalwart in
this event, one ticket will go to him (Ben, I need your snail-mail address)
and one ticket will go to either Ed Lawson, Richard Sharp or Mike Ledoux,
whoever can commit to helping Ben set up (assuming that Ben is available to
set up).  So you guys can fight it out between you.

md
--
Jon "maddog" Hall
Executive Director           Linux(R) International

Board Member: Uniforum Association, USENIX Association

(R)Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in several countries.
UNIX is a registered trademark of The Open Group in the US and other countries.