A good LINUX magazine ?

bmcculley at rcn.com bmcculley at rcn.com
Thu Dec 25 14:54:23 EST 2003

I'll add a recommendation for Linux Format.  It's interesting
to see the perspective from the other side of the pond,
although many of the ads have little value because of that
distance.  Not sure where else it can be found, but I know
that SoftPro carries it, at least in the Burlington store.
I've also found it in MicroCenter and Fry here in Irvine CA
(but that's not likely to help the original NH inquiry).

-Bruce McCulley
freelance CISSP