Eric Raymond's writings.

Kevin D. Clark kclark at CetaceanNetworks.com
Thu Feb 27 19:52:47 EST 2003

David Richter <drichter at mantrarock.com> writes:

> Has anyone noticed that the site that once contained Eric Raymond's
> writings:
>
> www.tuxedo.org/~esr/

> is no longer accessable via the web. The link is greeted with a script
> that redirects one to a selection of random sites dealing with Open
> Source.

I noticed this a while ago too.  I don't know what the reason is for
the random redirections (if anybody knows, please clue me in).

But anyways, here's what seems to be a reliable home page:

        http://catb.org/~esr/

Regards,

--kevin
                                   -Hume