Frees/wan setup problems

Cole Tuininga colet at code-energy.com
Fri Feb 28 09:52:49 EST 2003

On Fri, 2003-02-28 at 09:41, Kenneth E. Lussier wrote:
> On one (or both) of the gateway's themselves, try doing a 'traceroute
-i
> ethX' where X is the internal (protected) interface of the gateway  to
> the internal interface of the other gateway (i.e. traceroute -i eth0
> 192.168.1.1).

This appears to work.  Note that I took out the tunnels excepting the
subnet to subnet one.  With the other ones in place, I couldn't connect
to the remote gateway at all (including over the regular net).

--
"I have one plan for linux.  World Domination."
 -Linus Torvalds

Cole Tuininga
Lead Developer
Code Energy, Inc