Future meeting topics

Rob Lembree lembree at jumpshift.com
Fri Feb 28 14:15:24 EST 2003

On Fri, 2003-02-28 at 13:45, Bayard R. Coolidge wrote:
>  >>> Anyone else have anything that they'd
>  >>> particularly like to hear about?
>

> Maybe a how-to on kernel building in general, with perhaps
> a peek at what's upcoming/different in V2.5/2.6. I mentioned
> this to Mark K privately the other day, and would be willing
> to help with it. I do NOT have a laptop or projector, however.

A laptop and projector usually won't be a problem as long as I
can make it.

I'd be happy to contribute to a kernel howto.  What timeframe
do you think that this would take to put together?  Think that
we could do it in time for a March meeting?  I could also cover
debugging kernel oopses as part of that (which was on Mark's list).