mail-archive.com dropping some GNHLUG lists?

Bruce Dawson jbd at codemeta.com
Wed Jan 1 16:44:26 EST 2003

> ZK3 never archived GNHLUG mail.
> <archive at mail-archive.com> was added as a subscriber by a list member (I
> forget who).

I believe I'm the one to blame.

> Various people have come forward with their own, personal
> archives, and some of them were even regurgitated and fed into
> <mail-archive.com> at one time, but that's about it.
>
> > Is it at gnhlug.org?
>
>   There is *an* archive at:
>
> 	http://mail.gnhlug.org/pipermail/gnhlug-discuss/
>
> However, that only goes back to the birth of the current list.

Several people have volunteered to update the archives with old
messages, but I've been waiting until the mail system got upgraded. Now
that its happened, we can try adding all the old messages to the
existing archives. (There's only about 10GB left on that disk, but that
should fit all the old messages).

--Bruce