Help! (Frontpage Database Extensions?)

Travis Roy travis at scootz.net
Mon Jan 6 12:07:40 EST 2003

My boss just asked me to install "Frontpage Database Extensions" I can't
find anything about it on the linux side of Frontpage.

Frontpage Extensions is already installed on the box, is there anyway I
can use MySQL or something?

Just to see what I'm dealing with:

Me: is this what you're talking about
Me: http://www.microsoftfrontpage.com/content/articles/datintro.html
Boss: I'm not sure, it was a request from the programmer...but it all
looks like what he asked for
Me: hrm, I'm not sure if the linux version supports it directly.. I might
need to work something out
Me: can you ask the programmer for a reference to something..
Boss: he hasn't a clue, but he said he needs tham
Boss:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnservext/html/Unixfpse.asp
Me: yah, I have the unix frontpage extensions installed
Me: that's all set