Help! (Frontpage Database Extensions?)

Travis Roy travis at scootz.net
Mon Jan 6 13:32:55 EST 2003

>   He doesn't know what it is, but he knows he needs it?

Of course! What's even worse is that the "programmer" doesn't know what it
is either. Probably just using some generic thing that comes with front
page. Guy is probably getting more then me too. I've offered to re-do the
pages with PHP and some free stuff off the net to replace his message
board but no, he want's frontpage and to pay some guy way more then he's
worth to put up a cookie cutter site.

>   Okie dokie, that's not asking much.  Right after you satisfy that
> request,
> why don't you build a perpetual motion machine, too?  :-)

I'm sure that's next.. God I need outta here