Handling inbound calls while dialed-up

Hewitt Tech hewitt_tech at attbi.com
Wed Jan 8 11:33:10 EST 2003

The web page I pointed to says that it's up to the ISP how long your modem
can be on hold. Netzero is supposed to have completely switched over to v.92
cable equipment. I haven't used them except for a short period when I was
troubleshooting a customer problem and needed a free internet dial-up
account. Since then they've gone to a regular per month charge. I don't know
if they're any good.

-Alex