Data conversion

Travis Roy travis at scootz.net
Wed Jan 8 12:35:15 EST 2003

I realize that, but my end solution is a fixed width format. Excel can
also do that but I was looking for something a little more automated and
easier. It's a lot easier/faster to take an excel/csv file and type
convert filename.csv and get a nice fixed width file that I can work
with.

Also, some of the files I'm dealing with that are already CSV are
800-1000 lines, and Open/StarOffice and Excel have a limit of 65k