Screenshot editing

bscott at ntisys.com bscott at ntisys.com
Wed Jan 8 21:37:36 EST 2003

On 8 Jan 2003, at 9:30pm, ben at blackavar.com wrote:
>>   I don't have a rectangle looking tool.  Well, I have the "Select
>> Rectangle" tool, but that's it.
>
> That's the one!

  Uhhhh... all that does is select a region.  Which, I suppose, does
technically give me a square on the screen, but it goes away when I select
something else.  :)  Am I missing something here?  Okay, obviously, I *am*
missing something.  Anyone know what?

  For example, it would be nice if I knew what version of GIMP you had.

  Even better, if you select the "Tool Options" dialog from the "Dialogs"
menu, you should get a dialog (surprise) that tells you the name of the tool
you're using.  What is it?  :-)

--
Ben Scott <bscott at ntisys.com>