removing a cvs working dir

Erik Price erikprice at mac.com
Sat Jan 11 14:55:26 EST 2003

I've just gotten my feet wet with CVS, and have init'd a repository and
imported a new project.  It's neat.  But one thing I am wondering -- at
the end of the day, when I've added all of my files and committed the
working directory to the repository, am I supposed to use a CVS command
to remove the working directory or its contents?

The only other version-control system I've used is VSS (they use it at
my work), and that offers an option to remove the local copy of the
file after committing.  So that's why I'm wondering if CVS has similar,
or if I should just use rm.

Thanks,

Erik

--