OT: ATTBI cable modem replacements

James Dorr cpuenvy at adelphia.net
Tue Jan 14 19:01:23 EST 2003

My Terayan TJ615 has a built in web server to gain entrance into the config
settings, which is using the private class C address of 192.168.0.1.  It has
no DHCP server running, but it is capable of obtaining an IP address for my
firewall box.  I think that is standard for cable modems, but I have been
known to be wrong ;-)  I missed the rest of the discussion.

James Dorr
james.dorr at jdlinux.dyn.ee