Apache and LDAP questions

Jason Stephenson jason at sigio.com
Wed Jan 22 11:00:56 EST 2003

Even basic HTTP authentication can do this.

You have a passwd file and a group file. You can in your access setup do
a  "require group blah" where blah is the name of the group. I've done
it before with mod_auth_pam to restrict certain interface pages to
people in the "admin" group.

Check this out for the details of using it with mod_auth:

http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/mod/core.html#require