How many folks who use ATTBI realize they'll probably need to change their email addresses *again*!

Jefferson Kirkland numberwhun at attbi.com
Wed Jan 22 16:38:32 EST 2003

I had to call AT&T after they turned off all of my email accounts, stating
that my accounts were inactive due to a complete screw up on their end.  I
know, total shocker.  It was at that time that they told me that I would be
changing as of the first week in February, but I have not seen any
notification go out.  Ya think they would tell everyone, but obviously
things will not change with the new ownership.

Jeff