HTML/CSS question

bscott at ntisys.com bscott at ntisys.com
Tue Jul 1 12:50:24 EDT 2003

On Tue, 1 Jul 2003, at 12:40pm, pll at lanminds.com wrote:
> Btw, what the 3/5em?

  Section 6 of the CSS1 spec defines units.  An "em" is the height of the
current font.  By using em's, your style becomes more portable.

  I always keep a copy of the HTML and CSS spec's next to me.  I find them
remarkably readable, for specification documents.  And, of course, they make
excellent use of hypertext.  :-)

--
Ben Scott <bscott at ntisys.com>