HTML/CSS question

numberwhun at comcast.net numberwhun at comcast.net
Tue Jul 1 13:18:25 EDT 2003

Paul,

Here are a couple of links on replacing tables with CSS that I found a couple of
months ago:

http://www.sitepoint.com/books/css1/testimonials.php   ( This contains the a few
chapters from the book shown on the page.  I have heard it isn't too bad.)

http://www.keithjbrown.co.uk/vworks/design/design_2.shtml   (This one is for
replacing tables with CSS.)

Regards,

Jeff Kirklnad