Linksys W54G?

plussier at mindspring.com plussier at mindspring.com
Sun Jul 6 23:45:31 EDT 2003

Hi,

I just saw on /. that Linksys has released the GPLed code for the
W54G router.  Since I'm about to order DSL, and I'm going to need
something like this, I figure it would be nice to repay Linksys for
using/contributing to Open Source (even though their original
intentions were otherwise...)

However, I'm also curious if others have used this yet and what the
Linux support is like, and if the W54G spec (802.11G) is stable enough
to commit to yet.

Thanks,
--

Seeya,