Hello. Is anyone there?

Steven W. Orr steveo at syslang.net
Tue Jul 8 12:03:38 EDT 2003

On Tuesday, Jul 8th 2003 at 11:56 -0400, quoth Steven W. Orr:

=>I get a few of these starting Jul 1 (my logs *do* go back further).
=>
=>So it looks like we have two problems. One is that I am really not
=>getting the mail sent to me.
=>
=>Two is that somehow gnhlug.org got put onto the spammers list. easynet
=>really is my best RBL and I'm not willing to not use them. I did add an ok
=>to my access database:
=>
=>From:gnhlug.org         OK
=>
=>so I should be good to receive.

It's official. I'm back.

--
-Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana. Stranger things have -
-happened but none stranger than this. Does your driver's license say Organ
steveo at syslang.net