New topic. Need a procmail recipe.

Steven W. Orr steveo at syslang.net
Tue Jul 8 13:54:27 EDT 2003

I have two mailinglists. Let's call them A and B. All members of A are
allowed to be zubzcribed to B. Not all members of B are allowed to be
zubzcribed to A. Noone is allowed to post to either list unless they are
zubzcribed to that list.

I want people on A to not be allowed to send a single message to both A
and B. If someone sends to both A and B it should hit procmail and
automagically be send only to B.

[If someone on B sends to A and B, that would automatically block the
message to A.]

So the recap is this:
An A person sends to A. S'right
An A person sends to B. Also S'right.
An A person who is not zub'd to B sends to both A and B. His message to
would be blocked.
I just want a message send by an A person to both A and B to only go to B.

Anyone? Please?

--
-Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana. Stranger things have -
-happened but none stranger than this. Does your driver's license say Organ
steveo at syslang.net