Hello. Is anyone there?

John Abreau jabr at abreau.net
Tue Jul 8 17:09:49 EDT 2003

On Tue, 2003-07-08 at 12:29, Steven W. Orr wrote:

> But I really do think that it's somewhat important to find out why easynet
> thinks that gnhlug.org is a spammer? I doubt that it's the case, but have
> we checked that we are not a relay (or never were). Whatever the reason
> is, we really should track it down and prove to them that we are worthy of
> not being blocked. If the reason turns out to be bad *then* we can condemn
> easynet.

I checked ghnlug.org (199.125.75.14) with rblcheck, and I found that
easynet.nl is the only one filtering it. According to their (huge)
blockedIPs.txt file:

    199.125.75.14	Open Proxy \
    http://proxies.blackholes.easynet.nl/errors.html

(The file is about 30 MB, and contains over 400,000 lines.I didn't
see any way to check a specific address, other than downloading
this monter and grep'ing it afterward.)

--
John Abreau <jabr at abreau.net>
The Abreau Family