[gnhlug-announce] July Mondalug meeting

Jerry Kubeck jerry.kubeck at auricsystems.com
Wed Jul 9 18:40:30 EDT 2003

Our meeting this month is Thursday July 10th at the Peterborough Library
at 7 pm.

The presentation will be given by David Berube on My SQL.  Here is a
snippet from David:

Title: MySQL And You

powerful database platforms. However, they are also often
expensive, nonfree, hardware intensive platforms. MySQL is a fast,
free database platform that doesn't require powerful hardware...
and beyond that, you can couple it with extremely powerful open
source applications for amazing results. Learn how to use MySQL
and MySQL-enabled projects for yourself.

Everyone is welcome.

Hope to see some of the other Lug members come.

Jerry