Walmart.com sells Microtel PC with SuSE Linux software

Sharpe, Richard rsharpe at amherst1.com
Mon Jul 14 13:54:10 EDT 2003

HP also has deals with Redhat, SuSE, Debian in addition to Mandrake.

http://h10018.www1.hp.com/wwsolutions/linux/about_linux_hp/partners.html

I am a SuSE fan, I used to be 100% Redhat, but SuSE just had that extra
something, I believe Mandrake has the same appeal and I have it installed on
a couple of boxes also.

Go LINUX !

Richard A Sharpe
Database Analyst and Administration (DBA) Sqlserver/DB2
Amherst Technologies
40 Continental Blvd
Merrimack, NH 03054
PHONE .......(603) 579-6180 / (800) 431-8031
Cell phone ..(603) 320-7785
FAX ...........(603) 578-1072
EMAIL .......rsharpe at amherst1.com / Webpage ...www.amherst1.com

"Tenemos que tener fe" ("We must have faith"