DSL firewall/router solutions?

Ben Boulanger ben at blackavar.com
Mon Jul 14 14:41:21 EDT 2003

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003, Jerry Feldman wrote:
> I have a Linksys BEFW11S4 4 port Wireless. I run it 24X7 with zero
> problems. The only reason I have ever shut it down was to flash a new
> firmware or when Comcast changed over the other day, I booted Windows
> and connected my PC directly.

I have the same thing and 2 of my friends do as well - we all had the same
issue... all of a sudden, the thing just started freaking out, Wouldn't
forward packets, and then the wireless just stopped working.  I'm avoiding
linksys for awhile...

Ben

--

Behind an able man there are always other able men.