FW: Walmart.com sells Microtel PC with SuSE Linux software

Sharpe, Richard rsharpe at amherst1.com
Tue Jul 15 15:56:05 EDT 2003

OK so Wal-mart ain't that great of place but it is selling PC's with LINUX
on them and shows that LINUX has gone mainstream, which was the original
point of this thread.

Richard A Sharpe
Database Analyst and Administration (DBA) Sqlserver/DB2
Amherst Technologies
40 Continental Blvd
Merrimack, NH 03054
PHONE .......(603) 579-6180 / (800) 431-8031
Cell phone ..(603) 320-7785
FAX ...........(603) 578-1072
EMAIL .......rsharpe at amherst1.com / Webpage ...www.amherst1.com

"Tenemos que tener fe" ("We must have faith"